Hello everyone!!
So glad you stopped by!!
So glad you stopped by!!
I found a couple new layout challenges.
Love sketches!!
This one is for
We went to see the Harlem Globetrotters a couple
weeks ago!! It was fun!! I forgot my camera and
how to use my phone to get pix. They look so far away!!
Here are two layouts that I made for the page maps challenge
at SB dot com:
Week 2
Week 3:
I hope to get to the others soon!!
I hope that ya'll has a great weekend!!
Until next time................tootles!!





what a great idea for sketching the sports photos!!! Very cool!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the Globetrotters...we're going this Friday actually!! Great sketch for those!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
ReplyDeleteFabulous pages! LOVE the way you've tied our sketch into a basketball theme! Brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!
ReplyDelete