So....here I am again with some challenge entries!!
This card is a total lift from
Becca at Amazing Paper Grace.
My card pales so much compared to hers!!
She does such beautiful work!! I love to visit her blog!!
I'm entering it in the challenge at
Here's my card:
This a layout I did for the challenge at Get Picky.
Very nice sketch they have this time!!
Be sure to go check it out!!
Another LO of my DD at homecoming!!
I made the flowers with fiskars punches and
blue rain dots and a MS leaf punch.
The butterflies are also fiskars and MS punches.
Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I love to have you visit!!
Until next time.................tootles!!





Hi Melody..I have a Blog award for u on my blog..go check it out
ReplyDeleteLovely cards. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLaurence
Gorgeous work! I love the piano keys on your layout - sooo cool!!! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at Get Picky!
DeleteLove the piano key border, and the long, narrow photos are perfect for both the dress and the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Get Picky!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun idea using the piano! thanks for playing along with us..x
ReplyDelete