Friday, February 24, 2012

We have SNOW!!

I am so excited to finally say we
have some snow!!!!! WOO-HOO!!
It's beautiful, but already melting and making
the roads a slushy mess!! Ick!!
However, I'm in for the day so it
all works out!! *smile* I can't wait to get
to some scrapping while I look at the snow!!

Challenges:
Crafty Catz-something starting with a B. (blooms)

Sketches in Thyme-use any sketch.
I loved the sketch that DT member Jinny
used. It was a fun layout to do!! Plus I love
the result!! Thanks for sharing the sketch, Jinny!!
The corner and the side swirl chippie are both from
the fabulous Faye at 3tailscraft!! Thank you, Faye!!

Thanks so much for stopping in!!
I hope that whatever the weather is at you house,
you are enjoying it!!

Until next time.....................tootles!!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful springy card and such a fab take on the sketch. Your scrap page is fabulous, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful feminine card. Lovely flowers and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!! Those flowers are stunning!
    Gorgeous lo!!!! I love those strips !!! She is just so beautiful.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Melody! I love the little flowers. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome to have all our snow!!

    Love your card. Beautifully made flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melody
    A beautiful card,gorgeous flower's thankyou for joining us this weekat CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for playing along with our Open Challenge over at Sketches in Thyme, hope to see you soon. Smiles, Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello
    Super Beautiful card! Love the colours. Great JOB!
    -Sony - DT Lollipop Crafts

    ReplyDelete