Monday, February 13, 2012

An Early Easter Card

Hello!!
This week the verse over at
"I know that my Redeemer Lives."
It seemed like a great Easter verse to me,
so I went with that to create my card for the challenge.
I will also be entering it in the challenges at
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-card rejoicing in life.
How awesome is this verse for this challenge?!
and Paper Pretties-Monday-flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thanks also for any kind words you leave behind!!
Until next time........................tootles!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melody. Your card is absolutely lovely. We're SO blessed to have you join us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday and to share your love for the Lord with us through your beautiful art work. We really appreciate having you in the challenge, and hope you're having a wonderful week filled with God's very best for you.
    Blessings,
    Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Easter card, and the perfect verse you've added! I love the background paper as well...thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!! Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete