Hello!! So glad to have you stop in to visit.
I spent most of my weekend
working on layout challenges.
First one:
Sketchablities. I loved the sketch they
have posted, although I didn't do it
near the justice it deserves!!
I used my cricut with the SCAL program to cut the doily
and the banners. I used a MS punch for the smaller
butterlies. I used the grand calibur to cut the large butterfly
and the other shapes on the lo!!
I used my cricut with the SCAL program to cut the doily
and the banners. I used a MS punch for the smaller
butterlies. I used the grand calibur to cut the large butterfly
and the other shapes on the lo!!
For My Creative Sketches:
And lastly, my least favorite!! *L*
I struggles with so much!! I think I worked
and re-worked it for a week!! ugh!!
It's for the past pagemaps challenge
over at scrapbook dot com, week 1.
That's it for now!!
Thanks again for stopping by!!
LOVE to have you visit!!
Until next time....................tootles!!





Wow you have been busy!!! Oh the one in the middle is my fav!!! Love that pic of you guys...These are beautiful Melody!!!!
ReplyDeletebusy scrapper indeed!! i love the shimmer on the first page! thanks for sharing with us at sketchabilities!!
ReplyDeleteWow you have been busy - great pages! Thanks for playing at Sketabilities!
ReplyDeleteGreat layouts! Love all of them! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!
ReplyDeleteWow Melody u have been busy!! Great pages. Luv the black background u used. Thanx for playing at MCS!
ReplyDelete