This LO is for the challenge over at
Word Art Wednesday and at SB for the
Monthly Sketch Challenge.
I know this not the word art from WAW
this time, but I did save it to use later!!
The story of the LO:
I asked my husband to hold the camera for a minute
and when I downloaded the pix this was on it.
So I told him I was gonna scrap it. He thought I was nuts!!
(Like after 20 years he doesn't already know this!! HA!!)
I showed him!! He was surprised that I ended up
with such a good lo with this pix!! Another reason I love to scrap!! :)
The verse is Proverbs 16:9
"The mind of man plans his ways, but the Lord directs his steps."
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope that each of you have a wonderful,
love filled day!!
Until next time..................tootles!!





This is such a cute layout. Thanks for sharing, Melody! Very sweet.
ReplyDeleteWe're always SO delighted when you play along with us at Word Art Wednesdsay. This is DOUBLE PRIZE WEEK, and i wish you the best of luck in the random draw.
Have a great week, my friend!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
So good to see a layout! Love this. Love the picture in it too. Makes me wanna go to the beach right now ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing this with us on WAW.
Wendy
Fabulous layout and with a most fitting verse
ReplyDeleteMargaret xx