Hi Melody! You did an amazing job with the sripture/word art. Your project turned out just BEAUTIFULLY, and I thank you so much for sharing it with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. You are always such a blessing to us when you play along with us. I hope that you are having a blessed week, and that you will come back next week for a double prize challenge. Thanks again for stopping by! Blessings, Karen L Word Art Wednesday
Everything on this blog belongs to the owner of the blog, Melody Gregory, and may NOT be copied, used, or sold for any reason with out written permission from the blog owner. Thank you for following this simple rule!!
January 25, 2012
February 15, 2011, June 7, 2011, August 2, 2011, October 20, 2011, October 27, 2011
January 12, 2011, July 24, 2011, November 21, 2011
Absolutely Beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I love your colors and layout a LOT. Such a beautiful card Melody. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteHi Melody! You did an amazing job with the sripture/word art. Your project turned out just BEAUTIFULLY, and I thank you so much for sharing it with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. You are always such a blessing to us when you play along with us. I hope that you are having a blessed week, and that you will come back next week for a double prize challenge. Thanks again for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
I love how you've showcased the scripture! Great job. Purple is my favorite color!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us @ Word Art Wednesday.