Hello everyone!!
So happy you took the time to
stop by!! I hope you'll also take a moment
and say hello in the comment section!!
I love to have visitors!!
One card for two challenges today.
For Card Patterns and
Love the verse this week at WAW!!
God is SO good!!
How blessed are we that He hears our requests?!
The card I created using CP's Sketch
and WAW's word art:
Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
If you have an extra moment, please read my last
entry about my DD and chickens in the
Dominican Republic!!
Until next time.........................tootles!!

.jpg)





Melody, your card is so pretty! Love the vintage background paper and how you fit the word art into the circle. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. The bow with pearls is a beautiful touch and the colors are so pretty. Very nice. Thank you for sharing this at WAW. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Just gorgeous! Love that little bow you added. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Love the simplicity to it. The scripture really stands out. Love that little bow with the gems on the top.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing with us your art on WAW this week!
Wendy
Beautiful card!!!!
ReplyDelete