Sunday, June 24, 2012

Layouts

Hello!!
I have 2 layouts to share today!!

Vashti and Tweety

Getting ready for braces
I do know that the s on braces came off!! I have since,
glued it back into place!! Sorry!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope that each of you have a
wonderful, love filled week!!

Until next time....................tootles!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing with us at SIT. I hardly ever use yellow but it really looks good on your lay out.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birds on the bird page... Yellow really sets it off too!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page with SIT sketch
    xx and tks for playing along at us in the Sketches in Thyme
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice page: that bird is so sweet! Great work with sketch #80.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweet page! Thanks for playing along with us @ SIT :)
    ~DT Maven Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome lo!!!! What a cute bird!!! Love the yellows!!!

    ReplyDelete