Hello!!
I'm here with 2 cards to share.
First is for Our Daily Bread,
A birthday card for my dad:
And for Word Art Wednesday
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope that you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
I hope that you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time.......................tootles!!






Hi Melody! Both of these cards are beautiful. I love them for completely different reasons, and just wanted to mention that either would be fine for our challenges. While I LOVE that you used scripture on the second, it's not required to play along. With that said..I do LOVE the pretty scripture card for a sympathy or encouragement card. And the one for your Dad is going to be a real blessing to him I'm sure. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, and have a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteKaren L
Word Art Wednesday
What a fun card!! I just love the red blue and white combo, the ship, and your choice of dp!! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful card you created for your father! thanks so much for playing along with the shining the light challenge!
ReplyDeleteyour entrynfornSSIC is beautiful!! I just love those colors and extra flowers...and of course, the scripture. We appreciate your participation at SSIC!!
ReplyDelete