Hello everyone!!
I have a couple new layouts to share today.
I have a couple new layouts to share today.
First up is for Creative Scrappers #220:
The darling rocking horse is from Faye at
3tailscrafts. I inked it and added stickles too it!!
Next is for the 1 photo Challenge
at sb dot com.
When I took this photo of my daughter I just thought
it was a nice nature type shot. After it was
printed it reminded me so much of the
statue in Copenhagen, Denmark called
(You can see more about the statue by clicking on the link above)
Here's a photo of the statue:
The photo of my daughter:
Here is the lo I did with the picture:
This is my 4th attempt at scrapping this photo!!
I thought it should be real nature-y. When that didn't
I thought it should be real nature-y. When that didn't
look right, I thought....summery?? But that still wasn't
right so I tried flowery. NOTHING looked right.
So since I still had the little mermaid statue in my mind,
and even though the photo is NOT an ocean scene,
I went with it!!
I can hardly believe that I LIKE it!! DH and DD liked it too!!
Finally!! I had succeeded!!
Finally!! I had succeeded!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and having a peek!!
Really do enjoy your visits and your comments!!
I hope that you have a wonderful, love filled day!!
Until next time...................................tootles!!







Ah man love that distressing and inking Melody!!!
ReplyDelete