Thursday, August 16, 2012

I LOVE Sketches!!

Hello!!
I love sketches!! I love that they provide
an idea that I can spin off of!! 
Sometimes I get way off the sketch, 
and sometimes I stick to the sketch!!

I love this layout!! 
I wasn't sure about the sketch when I started,
but the more I worked it, the better 
I liked it!! I always like the look
of clusters of embellies on the LO,
but am not that great at making it look right.
I like the way it worked on this lo!!
The sketch is from Creative Scrappers #219.
For whatever reason, the crown is off color. 
It's actually the same color as the word princess,
I know because I inked them both...with the same ink!! *L*

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Until next time................tootles!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is sooo pretty!!! Love the design and those pps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is soooo pretty. Love the soft pink colors.

    ReplyDelete