WOW!! I can hardly believe that I have
posted to my blog 300 times!!
I have to admit I went back and looked
at a bunch of posts!! I'm surprised that
there are people who actually read this blog!!
THANK YOU!!
I know I haven't been posting very much,
but I just haven't been doing very many card
challenges as I was beginning to be overstocked with them!!
I have been doing layout challenges
at sb dot com and having so much fun with it!!
However they get posted there in my gallery,
so I haven't been posting them here.
Trying to decide if I should.
At least for today, and in celebration of
my 300th blog post, I think I'll share a few here!!
This first one was for 2 challenges:
Sb's monochromatic challenge-dust bowl
These are a few other lo's I've done for challenges lately:
Thanks again for all the visits!!
Thanks for all the comments you've left!!
Thanks for being interested in my blog!!
I hope that each of you, have a
wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time..................tootles!!!





Great pages. Luv the monochromatic colour scheme! Thanx for playing at my creative sketches
ReplyDeleteLovely pages! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Sketches, and I love the monochromatic look!
ReplyDelete