Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bling it!!

Lollipop Crafts wants to see you bling it!!
So I did this cigar box for my big sis!!
She loves glitz, so it will be perfect for her!!
Personal I think it's a little overboard!!


Image by Angie Whally.

Paper Cupcakes-make your own flowers.
I made the flowers. The vines and butterflies are from

That's it for now!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thanks also for all the comments you leave!!
It's very sweet of you and I so do enjoy them!!

Until next time................tootles!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww how cute is this image, great card Melody, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!! Beautiful art work Melody!!! I just love that baby card..so cute and your DD ..wow just in the short time I have known you she has grown a bunch!!! That lo is awesome. I love the colors!!! And you really did bling that box up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh such a cute teddy :) great card! thanks for joining us at DCD :)
    Hugs
    Lynnexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl!! You surely BLINGED your project!! FAB creation! Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete