Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Award

2 very sweet ladies have given me a blog award!!
Thank you so much Julie and Buffy!!
Since the requirements for accepting this
award are a little different from each other,
 I 'm going to find a happy medium, OK??

I'm going to share five things about myself
and then share the award with five other bloggers.


5 things about me:
1. I'm the child of the King.
2. I'm a wife and mama.
3. I love scrapbooking/paper crafts.
4. I adore butterflies.
5. I love snow!!

5 blogs that I'm giving this award to:

Thanks again for the award, ladies!!
It was very sweet of you!!

Until next time..............tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. For me???? Thank you so much Melody!!! An honor!! I will take care of it now!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww tfhank you so much Melody, you're so sweet!!! I really appreciate it :) I luved the blogs you picked too :) xxx marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melody - thank you so much for this :-). I've been checking in but had no time to comment lately - but you are very very creatively busy and I'm very impressed! x

    ReplyDelete