Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day my friends.
I hope that you've had a wonderful day!!

I got 2 lovely hanging flowers
for my front porch from my DH and DD!!
They are so sweet to me!!

I've been having fun making cards again.
Some for soldiers, some for challenges!!
Here's what I have to show you today:

Crafty Catz-use a quote.
A new style card for me. My computer crashed before
I got the site bookmarked. If I figure out where I got
the template for it, I will post it!!

Friday Mashup-embossing.
Inkspirations-pink, blue, celery, white.

JUGS-sketch.

Sweet Stop-sketch.


Crazy 4 Challenges-lots of flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Enjoy the rest of your special day!!
Until next time................tootles!!

15 comments:

  1. Great job on the embossing, and I love the colors on your card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of cards! Happy Mother's Day to you! Glad to hear you had a good one!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Melody! Really like your color combo...thanks so much for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melody, love how you have used the Inkspirations colours this week. Great cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody, your Friday Mashup entry is very pretty. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melody, I love the fresh spring color palette you chose! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the Mashup challenge Melody! Glad to hear you had a lovely Mom's Day!!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such a truly wonderful sentiment, and fabulous image,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz A Challenge Quote/ Sentiment,.

    Good Luck,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely pretty card, fits perfect with our challenge at Craftycatz, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful card thank you for playing along with us at the crafty catz this week hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow lots of cards - you have been BUSY! I like how you flipped the JUGS sketch and that sweet image - I'm done with rain - ready for sun! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week. We appreciate your gettin' sketchy with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow lovely cards but I especially like the one you did for cardpatterns. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness you've been busy! What lovely cards! So cheery and pretty! Great take on the JUGS sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your glads are gorgeous :) Wonderful use of this week's colours. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You Mashup card is so pretty, I love the soft colors you used. And the Embossing really brings it all together. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete