Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Paper Plus

More challenges.

Paper Cupcakes-embossing.



Our Daily Bread-2 dies cuts, embossing, and a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful day!!

Until next time............tootles!!

6 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful. I love the embossing!

    I have an award for you. Please go to the 2nd list.

    http://designs-by-julie.blogspot.com/2011/05/2-more-awards.html

    Julie
    designs-by-julie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so adorable....love em....thank you for playing with us at PCC..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Miss M!!!!! These are beautiful!!! awesome job as usual!

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful selection of cards here!! I love them all!! Thanks for joining Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovey cards so pretty
    thanks for taking part in our challenge at crafty cardmakers and come back and play again soon
    gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at the CCM challenge. Caz

    ReplyDelete