It's so nice of you to stop by!!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Always love to have visitors!!
A few challenges this week:
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-music.
Card Patterns-sketch.
Daily Bread-add a tag.
Crafty Catz-emboss it.
Paper Sundaes-just saying hi!!
Sweet Stop-sketch.
Flutter By Wednesday-butterfly, fairy or angel.
Friday Mashup!-butterfly and bling.
Just Us Girls-alter a notebook.
I Did It Creations-shaped card.
I was going for a banner look, but it ended up with more of
a napkin look to me!! *L*
Thanks again for stopping by!!
I hope you liked the things I made.
I so enjoy making them!!
I hope that each of you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time............tootles!!





Your butterfly card for the Friday Mashup is really bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Love your CAS card for the D2D challenge! Job well done : ) Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight !!
ReplyDeleteOooh busy girl! Great cards and I love your red white and black notebook for Just Us Girls...Thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx
ReplyDeleteVery lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup.
ReplyDeleteYour Friday Mashup card is too cute.. I love that pattern paper you used and the Butterfly came out great! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of cards. You've been busy! Fabulous images and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects! Gorgeous altered notebook! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! You have been busy!! I just love each and every creation!! Gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining Stampin Sisters in Christ and Our Daily Bread Designs!
ReplyDelete~Chris
Yay! What a card making paradise! All are beautiful, great take on the Card Pattern sketch! Thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteWow what a bunch of fun creations! Love your altered notebook! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.
ReplyDeleteOnce again, Miss M, more darling cards!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh this is one adorable creation, I love the papers and the image is adorable, Fabulous embossing too
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 95 Emboss it
I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x
They are all so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow Melody these all are just gorgeous...love the pumpkin!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you have been busy! Love the red anb black combo you used! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!
ReplyDeleteMelody, all of your cards are beautiful! Thank you for creating a card for the ODBDSLC...hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteWOW, girl! What an amazing output once again! ON behalf of Card Patterns - YIPPPPEEE! Love your use of our sketch! AND on behalf of Just Us Girls - FABULOUS notebook! I love it! THANKS for gracing ALL of us with your lovely work!
ReplyDelete