Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mercy, what a slow scrappy month

It sure seems like everything has gone
on this month, that has left me with no
mojo for scrapping!! It seems
like I have combined more challenges
than ever this month.
I really enjoy doing the challenges,
and have really missed my daily scrap time!!
Hopefully September will be a slower, easier month
and I'll get back to my daily scrap routine!!

This weeks challenges:

Dutch Dare-no card!
D2D-Maisie Belle image.
JUGS-3-D Back to School project.
A pencil holder.

Crafty Catz-metal and lace.
Die Cut Dreams-pink, green and brown.
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-use a new technique!
My metal is aluminum foil. It's also my *new* thing.


Our Daily Bread-use a doily.

Friday Mashup!-sketch & dry embossing.
I Did It-sports.
Lollipop-manly.
It's hard to see, but I dry embossed the golf ball.

Sweet Stop-sketch.

Flutter By Wednesday-butterfly, angel or fairy.

That's all for now!!
Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful, love filled week!!

Until next time............tootles!!

21 comments:

  1. Your golf card is so fun! Good to see you at the Friday Mashup again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little angel card, Melody! Love all the pink and the pretty little flowers! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous work!! Love your little angel card!! She's soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Melody...you've been busy! All your cards are beautiful! Love the monochromatic Sweet Stop card! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh if that many cards means you're low on mojo, what can you create when you're on a roll?!? They are all fabulous, your Friday Mashup card is a great use of the sketch. Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you click your image and make it large you can really see that embossing on your golf ball and that looks great! This is such a fun card. I hope you can find your mojo again! I hate when mine runs off. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all!! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab set of cards, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, if you produce all these cards when your mojo is missing then I can't wait to see what you come up with when it returns! Love the ODBD card, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure got a lot done with no time! You must be a fast card-maker. That pencil box is so cute! Thanks for playing with Maisie Belle in our freebie challenge at Designed2Delight. Keep coming back to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pencil holder - perfect gift to make going back to school fun for the young-uns! Thanks for joining JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness you have been so busy! This would take me all week to do! Love your pencil holder! Great gift for a kiddo going back to school! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards. Thanks for playing along with Lollipop Crafts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melody,
    These are so nice! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    I guess you have noticed that I am part of their team as well as my very own challenges.

    Hugs ♥
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Melody
    Fabulous cards thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute sporty card! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Melody this is a fantastic line up. I love the card and the foiled hearts are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great set of cards Melody! You've been busy! Love the different images and pretty colors you used. Great take on the Sweet Stop sketch! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful array of cards Melody!! You sure have been busy!! Gorgeous colors and designs. Thanks for joining the Shining the Light challenge this week!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Friday Mashup card! My dad loved to golf so it always makes me smile and think of him when I see golf-themed things :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Miss M, you always make the prettiest and cutest cards!!

    ReplyDelete