Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunday and Monday

Challenges!! Yeah!!

Stampin Sister in Christ-ribbon, swirl and pop up.
I Did It-nature.
The image, which is on pop dots, is from
Tiffany's Garden digi stamps.


Die Cut Dreams-make a box or gift bag.
Paper Cupcakes-3's a charm.


Can't wait for Tuesday and Wednesday challenges!!
Have a wonderful week!!

Until next time...............tootles!!

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic boxes, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Lovely creation!
    Thanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes this week. Hope to see you again.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, lol!!!.. do you used a tutorial for did this box? can you share the link?
    Thanks in Advance.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great gift box, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy & Helene x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss M! these are fab fab fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome!!!! I love this little box...you could hide stuff in there.....great project...thank you for playing with us at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Melody - this is beautiful - I love that image and those divine swirls - love it! Thank you for joining us at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous box I love your colors and that super flower, thanks so much for joining our challenge at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melody these are beautiful!!!! I love that bird image!!! You really do beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete