Welcome to Challenge #28, where our theme is Animals or Insects!!
REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations,
you will get an extra entry to win!
Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around.
There are FREEBIES too.
The challenge starts now and ends
Thursday, August 11th at 5PM CST (Central Standard Time).
Note: End time has changed from 1PM to 5PM.
My creation using Miss Pattie's Butterfly image:
I hope you'll stop over at Pattie's
and check out the challenge and all the
great things the design team has made this week!!
While you're there, be sure to check out
While you're there, be sure to check out
the Design Team Call!!
It's a wonderful opportunity!!
Until next time.........tootles!!






Awesome...awesome card!!! Love the colors!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMelody, This is so pretty and I love how you colored my butterfly image. Thanks for posting our DT call.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Pattie ♥
Melody - I love your color choices for both the image and your papers, nicely done!
ReplyDelete♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!