I did really well with doing Sunday and Monday
challenges on those days!!
Tuesday and Wednesday I think I only accomplished
Tuesday and Wednesday I think I only accomplished
one. Thursday I had oral surgery,
and man did they give me good drugs!!
I slept like a baby all day Thursday, all night Thursday
I slept like a baby all day Thursday, all night Thursday
night and until about noon on Friday!!
That was nice!! *smile*
Friday proved to be rather busy as my sweet,
little baby girl turned 14!! How did that happen??!!
So that just left today to catch up!!
Here is what I got done:
Paper Pretties-anything but a card.
Whimsie Doodles-favorite image/stamp.
I know this is pretty plain, but it's for in my
purse so I can't have anything sticking up
or it's sure to get knocked off.
I love this stamp. I really should use it more often!!
Flutter By Wednesday-celebrate with an angel, butterfly or fairy.
Friday Mashup!-gate fold and numbers.
Tuesday Morning Sketches-sketch.
JUGS-sketch.
Daily Bread-dots or stripes.
Gem of a Challenge-photo inspiration.
Crazy for Challenges-back to school.
Sweet Stop-sketch.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thanks also for the notes you leave.
They are very sweet and make me smile!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe
holiday weekend. PLEASE, PLEASE,
don't drink and drive!!
Until next time.............tootles!!






Hi Melody, Great to see you playing along with us at the Friday Mashup again this week. Love the gate fold card on it's side. Cheers,
ReplyDeleteKasey ~ in Oz
WOW, Melody...you've had a busy week! Your cards are all wonderful! Love the medallion and the colors on the Sweet Stop sketch! Thanks for joining us this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a LOT of projects - WOW good for you. I see your JUGS sketch - thanks for playing with our 100th challenge. GOod luck with the blog candy!
ReplyDeleteOoops - hit return before I realized I didn't say how much I like the sentiment you used on the JUGS sketch. At times like this it is a good reminder!! Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the sweet 16 card! Colors and shimmer...and it sits on its side! Fun! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteYour sweet 16 card is fantastic! Love those butterflies and how you've turned the fold to the side! Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteI have to ask...on your Tuesday Morning Sketch card, is the "I Love You" image a stamp? My oldest son is deaf and I love that image!
Great set of cards Melody! The colors are just so pretty and vibriant! That medallion on your last card looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.
ReplyDeleteWow you've been busy even with some surgery thrown in there! Great cards! Thanks for celebrating in our 100th JUGs challenge!
ReplyDeleteYou've been very productive! All are awesome projects. I love your horizontal gatefold with the bling and the butterflies. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful and I can't believe how many challenges you did. I feel good if I get 3 done in a month!!! I just love those soft colors on the pink and teal card. Wonderful design and sentiment!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic line up of cards Melody! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteYour Sweet Sixteen card for the Friday Mashup is darling.. I love how you tunrned it on it's side and that polka Dot paper ROCKS! And you know I'm partial to those butterflies..lol Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteOh, I just love your back to school card! The colors are fab! Thank you for joining us on The Sweet Stop!
ReplyDeleteYou've been a busy bee!!! Is that an address book for your purse?? anyway, it is very pretty! Love the pink card with Be still and know that i am God, lovely card! They are all great cards!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend!
Look at all these gorgeous creations!! You sure have been busy!! Love your scripture card with the dots. Such softness!! Thanks for joining the the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteawesome cards .... extremely inspirational
ReplyDeleteAnother HUGE and fabulous output of your crafty talent, Melody! Love your use of the Just Us Girls Sketch - THANK YOU, sooooo much, for joining us this week and celebrating the big 100 with us!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, and one of my favorite verses!!
ReplyDeleteAhh what a lovely card :) thanks for joining the Pink Gem Challenge
ReplyDeletehugs Ria
Fabby card, great use of the colours.. Thank you for playing along with us at AGOAC this time. hugs J x
ReplyDelete