This is the AWESOME card that
Michelle posted at SB (dot) com as the
card of the week this time!!
I am sooooo in love with this card!!
It's simple yet so cool!!
You can find the tutorial here:
The first one I did I followed the directions.
For the second one, I got a little creative
and stepped out of the comfort of instructions!!
Here's the first one:
This is the second one:
I have also made a third card like this, but haven't
gotten it photographed yet.
I'm just so loving this fun interactive card!!
Thanks tons, Michelle, for finding and sharing this!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
If you make this card, please let me know!!
I love to see all the variations of the same
basic style!!
Until next time.........tootles!!





Oh I am lovin these cards!! It is so out of my comfort zone making any of these and you make it look so easy! I will have to try this one day!!!
ReplyDelete