Thursday, September 29, 2011

One for Four

Hi everyone!!
Just a touch behind with my challenges this week.
This is the only one I have done.
Monday I'll get back down to business!!

Die Cut Dreams-brown, pink and cream.
Paper Cupcakes-3 die cuts or punches.
Paper Pretties-sentiment.
I don't know why this looks so crooked!!
My family and I have looked at it, and I
have measured it and I swear it's all straight!!
I guess I just couldn't get a good scan of it. Sorry.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful, love filled weekend!!
Until next time...........tootles!!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous...great message!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation, super great die cuts, thanks for joining our "Color Recipe" challenge at Die Cut Dreams
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice - Thanks for playing with Lollipop ! hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and a pretty message!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and beautiful message, Melody. Just wonderful die cuts in back of the message. Super card! I am a new follower of yours and would love to have you drop by and perhaps follow too!
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining this time at DCD with this beautiful creation.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete