Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Monday!!

One card for four challenges.
Busy, busy again!!

Crafty Catz-things with wings.

Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
Until next time............tootles!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love the design and the color is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation,
    Superb colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Things With Wings

    I hope you can join us again next week


    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I adore all the little butterflies! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so admire people who can do CAS cards love this
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, that flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty card & a great CAS design. Thanx for joining the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete