Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another Day, Another Card

Actually, I haven't made a card today!!
BUT....I have plans to do one!! *L*
These are a few I've done over the last couple of days!!


Dutch Dare-special folds.

Friday Mashup!-Halloween/black, orange, green and purple.
I got the bat and the fold for it from Beyond the Fringe.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Until next time.............tootles!!

16 comments:

  1. Hello Melody,

    Looks like you have been busy. I really like the clean and simple lines to your Friday Mashup entry. Creative use of paper for your bat. Thanks for playing along.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that bat? Seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness these are all just Fabulous! Love the Sweet Heart Tree and Perfect dp's on the last one. So Lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of cards Melody. I love that heart tree on the last card. So pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love these!!! Ok that bat is adorable!!!! More beautiful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melody
    Gorgeous cards and thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melody, wow your a very busy crafter, love your fabulous cards, that Bat is seriously brilliant..Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bat fold! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such nice cards!Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all your fabulous cards. Love the bat, what a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your wonderful work! Great halloween creation! Thanks for playing with us at the Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea for a bat.. I've never see one folded like that. I love that big moon behind it! Thanks for getting spooky with us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bat is great and I love the eyes you put on it!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, I LOVE the bat! Absolutely delightful! Thanks for playing along at the Friday Mashup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your bat is so creative! Great Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all just fabulous!! That bat is so creative and I love your take on this weeks Sweet Stop Sketch, thank you so much for joining us.

    ReplyDelete