A fall week at that!!
The leaves are so pretty!!
The leaves are so pretty!!
The have started to fall, and fall quickly
it seems this year. That works for me!!
Snow will be here soon!! :)
A few challenges I have completed over the weekend:
Crafty Catz-get well.
Card Patterns-sketch.
Paper Pretties-Halloween.
Design to Delight-their image.
JUGS-Halloween colors.
Paper Sundaes-Halloween/fall.
Paper Cupcakes-Halloween colors.
This is actually a little treat bag.
Inkspirations-sketch.
Friday Mashup!-snowflake easel card.
Crazy 4 Challenges-holiday and heat embossing.
The snowflakes were cut on my Grand Calibur,
then sponged with white chalk and then dipped in
clear sparkling embossing powder.
They are so cool!!
I Did It-animal.
Card of the Week at SB dot com!!
That's all for now!!
Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful,
love filled week!!
Until next time........tootles!!





Very pretty Get well card Melody i love it.Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
ReplyDelete(hugs)
Trish (-:
Lovely fall card, thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
ReplyDeleteHugs Kat xx
Love your snowflake card, I can see all the sparkle. Love the colors. Your other cards are very nice as well.
ReplyDeleteGreat snowflake! Love the icy feel of the card. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week.
ReplyDeleteHello again Melody,
ReplyDeleteGreat easel card, I really like the different way it pops up. Those snowflakes must look awesome in real life, it's a real pity glitter just doesn't photograph well.
Thanks for joining our challenge this week.
Your other creations are just lovely as well.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT
Oh My Word tis is so very pretty, I just love colour theme, its just perfect for our challenge this week,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Get Well Soon
I hope you can join us again next week
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x
Your card is very pretty and I just love the colours, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx
ReplyDeleteI love that your easel card is wide rather than high. Very attractive! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
ReplyDeleteYou've been busy. Great job. Thanks for joining the Paper Sundaes challenge.
ReplyDeleteCute penguin! I like the image and the colors you chose for this card. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 77! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteCute tag! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!
ReplyDeleteWonderful snowflake card! Love the big snowflake and how it pops up as the center of attention!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!
All superb! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet cards Melody!! So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute tag! Thanks for coloring along with JUGS this week - we appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteLove the tag!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!
Fabulous creations! Love the plaid background on your tag. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute treat bag. Your tricker or treaters will love it. Thanks, for joining us in the TMITA/Paper Cupcakes challenge.
ReplyDeleteOh these are all beautiful!!! That pink one is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a very cool snowflake Easel Card! I bet that snowflake is so pretty in person, Great Technique on it. I really like the blue with it. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
ReplyDeleteOoooh! I like the way the penguin card opens on top. Very creative. Thanks for playing at I Did it Creations this week.
ReplyDeleteI love that little traet bag, thanks playing along with PC this week
ReplyDeletehugs
Ildiko