PLEASE ladies get checked!!
It's so important!!
I was able to combine 3 challenges
all incorporating Breast Cancer Awareness.
They are:
Design to Delight-the butterfly image.
Tuesday Morning Sketch-sketch, pink and brown for BCA.
Flutter By Wednesday-scraps, butterfly, angel or fairy.
Thanks for stopping by!!
I hope you each have a wonderful,
love filled week!!
Until next time.........tootles!!





Wonderful card!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Melody! Great colours and flowers!
ReplyDeleteThx for joining our Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!
Mary J xxx
Melody, this is so pretty. Love the wave behind the butterfly, fun papers and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week, great take on the sketch. And thanks for playing along at D2D too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Melody. The DPs, the flowers, the image, the swirl behind the image are all fantastic. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I like how you did the scallops in the sketch. I really like how the image nearly matches the DPs. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful Melody!! Gorgeous papers with your fabulous image. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
ReplyDeleteLove this one and how the ribbon is the body!!! Very creative!!
ReplyDeleteOh Melody, this is wonderful! I love the Awareness butterfly - just too sweet. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeletePS - thanks for shouting out the message!