What an Adorable image! So Cute! Love the dp's you paired with this little sweetie & Love the fun little eyes across the bottom too. So glad you could play along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. 8-)
Everything on this blog belongs to the owner of the blog, Melody Gregory, and may NOT be copied, used, or sold for any reason with out written permission from the blog owner. Thank you for following this simple rule!!
January 25, 2012
February 15, 2011, June 7, 2011, August 2, 2011, October 20, 2011, October 27, 2011
January 12, 2011, July 24, 2011, November 21, 2011
Cute image! I like the papers, too, and what a cute little bat in the corner! Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 75! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Halloween card Melody. Love the image, the colors... the bat looks perfect. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop!
ReplyDeleteLove the dots and stripes together!!! I am scared to do that!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!! I love the papers and cute bat detail. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.
ReplyDeleteWhat an Adorable image! So Cute! Love the dp's you paired with this little sweetie & Love the fun little eyes across the bottom too. So glad you could play along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. 8-)
ReplyDelete