I love SSIC because they always
seem to be able to bring to mind things
I need to hear!!
This week was no different!
The verse is:
Matthew 11: 28 – 30
“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am meek and humble of heart;
and you will find rest for yourselves.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light..”
What a wonderful reminder
that God will take care of us!!
Thank you Miesje!!
You can read her notes here!!
For the challenge at
and
Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I hope you'll visit again soon!!
Until next time..........tootles!!





Melody this is perfect! I love the birds and the flowers. Such pretty coloring. I am so glad that you could join us at Stampin Sisters in Christ and that the verse touched you. God Bless
ReplyDeleteWow this is soooo beautiful!!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely card Melody. That bird image is so pretty... and I really love the flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.
ReplyDeleteGoodness this is so Pretty! Love your Sweet image and the lovely flowers too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)
ReplyDeleteOh goodness Melody... this is just so pretty and I love the birds! Great take on the SSIC challenge! Thanks for joining us!
ReplyDelete