Friday, October 28, 2011

Pattie's Creations


A reminder to check out the SALE going on at
 Pattie's Creations using code ALLIE for your 20% off at checkout!

Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look at her many images.
Don't forget to check out the Freebies page here on the menu bar.

The challenge starts now and ends
Thursday, November 10th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).
Be sure and stop by and see what
 the fabulous design team has come up with!!

My card for this challenge:

I hope you'll stop by Pattie's Creations
and join the fun!!

Until next time......................tootles!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so very cool and spooky. Great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, this looks great! I love how you added the fence and used a colored moon.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody - I'm loving that fence addition to the image, and that nighttime moon looks super!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!!! Love that owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. I love the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete