Monday, October 31, 2011

This weeks Challenges

Here they are:

Dutch Dare-swirls and pearls.
Paper Pretties Monday-use a sentiment.

Sweet Stop-sketch.
Gem of a Challenge-cold and frosty.


Daily Bread-use pink and an encouraging sentiment.

Lollipop Crafts-anything goes.
Card of the week @ sb dot com.

That's all for now!!
I'm still making cards, so I hope
you'll stop by again soon!!
Have a wonderful, love filled week!!

Until next time...............tootles!!


11 comments:

  1. Melody, you are such a busy bee. Fabulous set of cards! Lovely images and colors. Your snowman card is just so pretty. Love the sweet image with the snowflake. Thank you for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Melody,
    These are very pretty. My fave is the Daily Bread. I'm attracted to bling. Have a Scrap Happy Day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Melody, you've created some lovely cards. I really like the cute image you've used on your Friday Mashup entry.

    Thanks for playing.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is alot of creativity. All of your cards are wondeful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are some lovely cards. You are so ready for the Christmas holiday!
    Thanks for linking up with us at Lollipop Crafts!
    *:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful selection of cards!! You sure have been busy!! I especially love the pink one with the verse!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Creations!
    Thanks for joining us "Anything Goes" at Lollipop Crafts Challenge this week. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute reindeer, and I love the pink trees! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are totally rocking these challenges each week girl!! I love that Reindeer image you used, so adorable! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fabby cards, thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC, just love the adding of the browns. Good luck hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, these are all such wonderful cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete