Friday, October 14, 2011

Patties Creations

Challenge #31 - Halloween

Patties Creations Challenges are Back!!
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!

We've got a new challenge, some changes to our rules including
2 winners randomly drawn per challenge,
 and a new DT! Please take the time to read the rules.

Our theme for challenge #31 is HALLOWEEN.
Pattie gave us her image, 'Witch Pattieboop and Cauldron',
 to use in our creations.
Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look at her many images.
She has lots of great new ones this week.
 Don't forget to check out the Freebies page.

The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, October 27th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).

I really like this card!! It was a new fold
and new way of doing things!!
Love that!!

I hope you head on over to Pattie's
and join the fun!!
Can't wait to see what you make!!
 
Until next time...............tootles!!

6 comments:

  1. The card fold you used is so cool and I love the papers you chose. Lots of great details too, especially the black around the image border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect creation Melody! I might have seen that fold on splitcoast stampers, it looks familiar. I love those spider web papers, goes so well with the image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody, I am glad that we are back in action at Pattie's Creations. I love this card and the way you colored Witch Pattieboop. Glad you remained on my Design Team.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this template...love the paper collection you chose and just everything is stunning. Honored to be on the DT with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melody this card is fabulous...love that fold...are you willing to share the tutorial by any chance? The dp you used is wonderful and I see that you used Allie with the pumpkin...great idea! I'm so looking forward to working with you on Pattie's DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah such cute halloween cards!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete