Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Sunday!!

We have been having such lovely
fall weather the past couple of weeks.
It's cooled off and so pleasant out.
It's almost time to go pick apples.
One of my most favorite family tradition.
I can't wait.

But for now, I'm here to share a few challenges.
I have finished for the past few days.

First up:
JUGS-3-D fall project.
This is the little box that sits on my desk and holds
my index cards. I write notes and lists all the time,
and I use index cards for them all.



Sweet Stop-sketch.
Designed 2 Delight-their image.
I printed the image twice and cut out just the flowers,
and put them on pop tape.
It looks nifty.

Friday Mashup!-square sketch and manly.
Paper Sundaes-anything goes.

I Did It-school.
The image is from D2D.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you all have a wonderful,
love filled week!!

Until next time...........tootles!!

15 comments:

  1. Love your lighthouse scene for the Friday Mashup! Great job mashing up the challenge!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea for that box on your desk.. I just dug out a ton of Index cards... I think I'll do this too! I love your Mashup Card, the way you flipped the sketch and those seashells are perfect! Any guy would be sure to love this card! Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody, I love the way you've turned my sketch on its side! Looks fabulolus. Nice masculine image too.

    Lovely to see you playing along with us again at the Friday Mashup.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Great image for the theme and wonderful 'school' background paper. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 74!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great cards!!! Love the box idea..I always need notes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, perfect for that all important male in our lives. Thanks for joining us Paper Sundaes
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful scripture you added to the Autumn Mums image. Very pretty card and I like the popped up flowers. Thanks so much for using Autumn Mums by Designed2Delight and entering our challenge. We enjoy seeing what you do with our images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your box, it's perfect to hold your index cards! Love your cards as well they are all fabulous! Thanks for playing along this week with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great set of cards! Especially love the fall colors. Great images and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lighthouse looks amazing in the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you printed and colored the the flowers twice! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love your little box--perfect fall accessory for a desk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great group of cards. Love the little seaside scene and thanks for joining in the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creations. Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My gosh, you really create so many lovely cards every week! I especially love the autumn mums and maisie card with D2D images. But each one is beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at the D2D weekly progressive challenge. Hope to see you play along again.

    ReplyDelete