Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Stampin' Sisters in Christ and Daily Bread

Love these two challenges.
It's fun being able to do them both
as one challenge!!

I really like how this card turned out.
Not sure if it's the colors or the verse or what.
The devotional at SSIC was one I really need right now!!
Thank you Grace!!
You should all check it out here:

I used Paper Studio papers.
I made the flower. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
The white chippies are from the lovely Faye at
3 Tails Crafts. Thank you, Faye!! Love them!!
Again this card is for


Thanks so much for stopping by and
for the kind words you leave behind.

I hope that each of you have a wonderful, love filled week!!

Until next time...........tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is gorgeous!!! I so love those chippies! Need to check them out! Your card design is superb! So glad you enjoyed my devo this week and thanks so much for playing along!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Melody!! I just love the pink, the easel design, and the chippies and other details. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge and Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total beauty here!!!! I love this.

    ReplyDelete