Friday, September 23, 2011

Here I Am!!

With more challenges.

Flutter By Wednesday-butterfly, angel or fairy.
Crafty Catz-autumn.

Paper Cupcakes-someone special.

Dutch Dare-sketch.

This image is from Operation Write Home.

I also want to take a moment to brag on my sweet, artistic daughter.
She had an art lesson last night and they painted eggs.
She is so pleased with them. She's making one for each
of her teachers at school. She finished 2 last night.
For her Spanish teacher:

For her history teacher:

Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Your comments always warm the soul!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful, love filled weekend!!

Until next time................tootles!!

14 comments:

  1. Hello there wow super work and your card for crafty catz is just perfect thank you for playing along with us and good luck lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at TMS. The embossing and coloring on the hydrangea is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody - another great line up of cards. How did you do the gold embossing on the hydrangea - it's great!! I also love the bike with the clock - two of my obsessions!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful line-up of cards! And tell your daughter I love her painted eggs - very creative! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful cards and those eggs are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melody
    A fabulous card fab colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Melody...those cards are gorgeous!!!! Beautiful work!!! The eggs are just darlin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great set of cards there melody thanks for playing along at dutch dare card challenges and good luck

    hugs sandra DT
    p.s i have a candy on my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, thanks for joining our autumn challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation,
    Superb Autumnal colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge #101Autumn

    I hope you can join us again next week

    I have some new Calorie free candy if you are interested

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful creations! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Thanks for joining this week's Flutterby challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Thanks creation great take on the Gem of a chall sketch thanks for sharing

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete