Well the day has come and gone!! I feel it went very well. It was actually a fun day!! I was so surprised by the things that sold well and the things that didn't sell well or at all!!
I think it looked like a crowded mess!! Both of my tables appeared this way to me!!
Things that sold well:
Gift Card Holders
Movie Cans
Rudolf Hershey Bars
Mini Milk Cartons
Smartie Holders
Candy Cane Mice
Butterfly Lip Balm
Mini Books
Paper Mugs
Things that didn't sell well:
Baskets (Sold NONE)
Cards (Sold 4)
Birdhouses (sold NONE)
Mints (only sold one bag!)
Tea Bag Holders (sold 2 Bags)
Dr. Bags (Sold NONE)
Acrylic Post-it Notes (Sold NONE)
I defiantly could have sold more Movie Cans, Movie Gift Card Holders, Milk Cartons and Rudolf Hershey Bars!! Over all I made about $170, so I was VERY pleased!!
Not sure exactly what to do with all the left overs!! I hate to just box them up and store them forever. Gonna need some nifty creative thinking on this!!
So glad I did this little event, but also very glad that is done!!
I hope to have time to do a couple of challenges this week!!
Since this week is Thanksgiving, I would like to thank each and every one of you who come by my blog!! I love to see all the followers and it makes me so happy when you leave comments. THANK YOU!!
As my way of saying thanks, I'm going to do a blog give away!! Leave me a comment to this post telling me one thing you are thankful for this year!! I'll place the names of everyone who does, in the hat and draw a winner next Sunday when I post a new entry here on the blog!!
I'll start: Besides being thankful for all my on-line friends, I'm so thankful that this year my sweet DH hasn't spent even one day in the hospital!! I feel very blessed and know that God is truly good and is still looking out for us!!
I hope that each of you and your families have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Until Next Time....................Tootles!!





So glad you were successful this weekend, Melody! Love your table! So much goodness on it.
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to put me in your give away drawing but I will answer. I'm exceptionally thankful for a healthy baby and a wonderful husband with a great job that allows me to stay at home with my son.
Great you did good at the craft fair...You do not have to put me in the give away...but I am thankful I have a healthy family!
ReplyDeletehey - you did an amazing job at the craft fair. I still am in awe of how much you managed to produce - and how much you sold. you must feel very pleased. also it's interesting to see what people liked and what they didn't. for sure all your ideas were very creative and original. i am surprised you didn't sell more cards though, and if i'd been there i would've bought the tea-bag holders. if the leftovers aren't too Christmassy maybe you could use them as gifts, or try to sell them for charity. i am also thankful for my online friends - this year my blog and my projects have really taken a great leap forwards and it wouldn't have happened without the online community. thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMiss M... What a beautiful looking table!! So happy you did well!! Isnt it funny...i sold 3 of the acrylic post it notes and no gift card holders. LOL!
ReplyDeleteAre there any more craft fairs you could enter?
I am thankful for my friends.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, sweetie!
Hugs,
Kat
Melody what a great job you did on your craft show. You had so many gorgeous things for sale.
ReplyDeleteWhat i am so grateful this year is 1st of all my health, then my family& all my wonderful friends whom i love very much.