Monday, November 29, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday & JUGS

This card is made with basic grey patterned paper. I really like the print and have been very sparingly using it!! It's for the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/ Be sure to check them out!! Some really cute things over there!!




This is a little box I did. It's for the challenge over at JUGS. http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/ We were to use a 3-D holiday embellishment. I made the little hot coco cup and popped it up on pop tape and I used a string of little snowballs for an added cute touch!! The edge also has rick-rack on it!!
It has 4 packages of Hot Chocolate in decorated packs inside. I'm going to give this to a lady at the school who is always doing the little extra things that often get missed and very seldom gets a thank you!!


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope to post more tomorrow, so please come back!!
Until next time.....tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabby cards Melody! Love the cup of cocoa!

    Thanks so much for joining Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody...beautiful cards!!! Love that butterfly and that cup of cocoa is so dang cute.. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little box, Melody! Love the cup, pom pom ribbon and the ric rac that frames the lid! I'm sure the recipient of this sweet gift will be delighted ♥

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete