I finished 3 challenges last night...well I had to fix one this morning cause I didn't like how it looked when I got up this morning!! So here they are:
This one is for 2S4Y Check them out here: http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/
I really like the sketches that they have. Can't wait to see next weeks!!
You can't tell by the pix but I flocked the snow on the big tree!! It's cool!!

This one is for JUGS!! http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/ It was a color challenge. Black, Dark Red, White and Yellow. I didn't get any white in there. Sorry!! But I still like the out come!! I'm excited to see next weeks challenge since it's to be a 3-D one!!

This one is for Card Patterns!! http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/ I really wanted to their sketch last week 'cause it was way cool, but my week was just to busy!! So I'm super happy to have an entry this week!! And I really like this card!!

This one is for 2S4Y Check them out here: http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/
I really like the sketches that they have. Can't wait to see next weeks!!
You can't tell by the pix but I flocked the snow on the big tree!! It's cool!!
This one is for JUGS!! http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/ It was a color challenge. Black, Dark Red, White and Yellow. I didn't get any white in there. Sorry!! But I still like the out come!! I'm excited to see next weeks challenge since it's to be a 3-D one!!
This one is for Card Patterns!! http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/ I really wanted to their sketch last week 'cause it was way cool, but my week was just to busy!! So I'm super happy to have an entry this week!! And I really like this card!!
That's it for challenges this week. Unless, of course, I find another one to try!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Until Next Time............Tootles!!





Miss M, these cards are beautiful! You have a great eye for color and design! That blue one is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous M. I definitely can tell that you flocked the snow on the big tree. Looks awesome. Love the blue also.
ReplyDeletethat tree card is amazing, and you can see the flock - it looks fab! x
ReplyDeleteWow Melody those are gorgeous...love the flocking and the colors on that blue one!!
ReplyDeletePretty cards! Love the flocking on the first one...that is one pretty picture! The JUGs card is also very pretty! Love how you used our challenge colors! Thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteVery festive! I love the pompom trim and the epoxy snowflake sticker on the 2s4y blue card, so pretty!! :)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely wonderful work!!! The trees are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the tree image. Sooo pretty!
ReplyDelete