This winter cone is for the Tuesday Taggers Challenge. http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/
This week was to make a decoration!!
I was totally inspired by Debbie's gorgeous cones. Check out her gallery here: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=309443
This week was to make a decoration!!
I was totally inspired by Debbie's gorgeous cones. Check out her gallery here: http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=309443
Thanks for the inspiration, Miss Debbie!!

This card is for the challenge at Artful Inkables http://artfulinkables.blogspot.com/
"This week Katie is challenging us to all create a card that is all about punches and/or die cuts!"
I used this cute Hanukkah moose. I stickled the flames, and flocked his ears, nose and feet!! It is much cuter irl!! The punch is MS. TFL

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time...........tootles!!
This card is for the challenge at Artful Inkables http://artfulinkables.blogspot.com/
"This week Katie is challenging us to all create a card that is all about punches and/or die cuts!"
I used this cute Hanukkah moose. I stickled the flames, and flocked his ears, nose and feet!! It is much cuter irl!! The punch is MS. TFL
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time...........tootles!!





A wonderful entry for TT this week melody, amazing work and a wonderful decoration. Thanks for joining in with TT challenge
ReplyDeletex Michelle
How did I miss these!!! That cone is amazing!! And love the moose...so adorable.
ReplyDeleteMiss m, that moose is adorable!!!!!!!!!! awesome , gorgeous cone!! and darling cupcake!.
ReplyDeletelove your stuff!