Well....what a week!! I FINALLY got the candy canes I've been searching for!! I suppose the idea of Halloween being over, brought them out!! *L* So....I was able to finish up the last few things for the Arts and Crafts Fair!! Yippee!!
First up is this cute little mouse!! I had made these for DD's class for Christmas a few years ago, and thought they may sell well!! I guess we will soon see, huh? *L*
These I actually saw over at SplitCoastStampers.com They were so cute that I had to try them myself. They are a little different then the ones I borrowed from, but I think they turned out well, and hopefully will sell well, too!!
I FINALLY did a LO of our apple picking. One LO isn't enough!! I need to get on with it!! I have all these great idea's but they are all so time consuming!! *L* I will work up to it soon!!
I actually did this for a challenge over at Scrappy Jo's. They had a online crop yesterday and I had fun working on all the challenges!! You should check them out!! The link is in the right hand column. You may have time to do a challenge or two as well!! (sorry the color is so off on this!!)





love your pumpkin! and good luck at the craft fair x
ReplyDeleteI need to check out the crop stuff, but haven't really been home long enough to do so. Love the pumpkin!
ReplyDeleteReally love the lo of your DD. Love the pic of her in the tree. Love the colors you used also and your eye goes straight for the pic. That little mouse is adorable!!! and the pumpkin is so cute also. You do great work and I hope you make a ton at the fair!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pic of dd!! darling layout! And the lil mouse is tooooo stinking cute!!!! You have so many cute things for the fair, you are bound to do great!!
ReplyDelete