Sunday, July 17, 2011

A few things to share....

So I'll get right to it!!


Our Daily Bread-phrase inspiration.

Dutch Dare-buttons, bows, brads and bling.
Inkspirations-kraft, plum, rose red and white.

Crazy 4 Challenges-joy fold card.
Sweet Stop-sketch: Christmas in July.
Paper Sundaes-Christmas in July.


Thank so much for stopping by!!
I love to have you visit!!
Please stop again soon!!

Until next time...................tootles!!

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful array of cards!! I just love your coloring of the eagle. Stunning Patriotic card! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another set of beautiful cards Melody!!! Love the eagle!!! Is that last one a stamp?? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are wonderful...you've been busy stamping! Love the unique fold on the Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melody. I like your take on our sketch this week that bling is absolutely brilliant! Thanks for playing along again with us at the Friday Mashup.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of cards, love the Tag for our theme this week at CraftyCatz, thankyou for joining us.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! I love our coloring on the eagle especially! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set of cards! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great set of cards! Love your holiday card! That image is so precious. Great fold too! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love all your cards. Thanks for playing along with the friday mashup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great take on the Friday Mashup Sketch this week.. I love the bling on your card!! Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Melody love the image and colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of the Friday Mashup sketch! Love the embellishments you used!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely fabulous work!!! Love your take on the Card Patterns Sketch!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, Melody, you have been busy. ALl of your cards are absolutely amazing! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them with us, and thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete