Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope you are having a wonderful
holiday weekend!! It's wonderful
spending some time with your family and friends,
to say nothing of all the good food!!
I'm planning to make a lovely rack of Ribs,
some yummy mac and cheese and
red, white and blue cupcakes!!
Yummy!!

I'm here to post a few challenge cards!!

Firday Mashup!-red, white and blue/patriotic.
I Did It-patriotic.
Whimsie Doodles-red, twine, flower.
The image is from Far Far Hill


Crazy 4 Challenges-center step card.

Sweet Stop-sketch.

Crafty Catz-colors of summer.


I found this cool little challenge at SB.com.
It was too cute not to try!!
I recieved the ladybugs in swap over at SB.com.
They were made byKelly!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope yo have a wonderful,
love filled holiday!!

PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!

Until next time....................tootles!!

23 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards! The Stampalot entry is gorgeous! The blue and white looks so fresh and summery, and I love the flowers.

    Thanks for sharing it with us for this month's challenge, and good luck!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, your Friday Mashup card is so gorgeous, love that vintage image you've used. Thanks for joining us. Good Luck, Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody, Wonderful work! Fabulous, bright colours - perfect for our colours of summer challenge. Those little ladybugs are so adorable too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness me Melody, you have been busy, such a wonderful collection of cards.

    Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and look forward to seeing you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of cards, they are all gorgeous, thanks for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set of cards Melody. You've been busy! Love the bird cage image and the blue color (my fav). Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely cards! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your vintage and patriotic image!! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vintage patriotic image!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Melody this is one sweet little creation.Happy 4th July, its my sons birthday today so we were also celebrating:) Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card - lovely nostalgic artwork! Thanks so much for playing at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for playing along with JUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Melody, another line up of beauties....thanks for playing in our patriotic challenge at SCH this week. I have just found Far, Far Hill and love the images there. YOur twine and embellie are so pretty. Tfs
    Patti DT/SCH

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love that Vintage image on your Friday Mashup card...perfect for the Holiday. Sounds like you had some very yummy food, got any of those cupcakes left? lol Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Melody,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! What a fab set of cards! I love your stampalot entry. Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Melody, what a gorgeous patriotic card and so vintage! I just love this image and your design. Thanks so much for joining our Sugar Creek Hollow challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    SCH-DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card the the vintage theme. Thanks for playing along with the friday mashup

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute cards! Adorable teddy bear!

    Thanks so much for getting sketchy with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. {You are ONE prolific card crafter!} SUCH adorable output! Thanks for sharing your Teddy Bear card with Just US Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my Melody!!! You have been busy!! I love, love, love that turquoise one!!!!! But all of them are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful creation

    Thank you for Joining us at Stampalot challenge this month & good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete