Friday, July 15, 2011

Pattie's Creations

Welcome to Challenge #26, where our theme is to use
 Glitter or Bling!!
JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations,
you will get an extra entry to win!
Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around.
There are FREEBIES too.

The challenge starts now and ends
Thursday, July 27th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).

My creation for this challenge:


I hope to see you over at Pattie's!!

Until next time................tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I love those papers you've used with the image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody - I love all the bling and glittery elements, your coloring, and that awesome DP!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody, I just love how you colored my Genie Pattieboop! The Bling coming out of her Genie Bottle is perfect for our challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete