Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's been a while.....

Sorry I'm so behind.
Still going through some stuff!!
But God has just been so good and I am so blessed!!
Satan isn't liking it!! Tough on him!!
I am the child of the King!! And I'm so glad
I don't have to do this alone!!
God is good ALL the time!!
Thanks for your prayers!! They are greatly appreciated!!

Quick challenges.......
Our Daily Bread-piercing.

Crafty Catz-no pink or blue.
The card is peach!!


AWESOME devotion there this week!!
PLEASE check it out!! It will lift you up!!


Whimsie Doodles-polka dots.

Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
Please leave me a note so I know you stopped by!!
Have a wonderful, love filled week!!

Until next time........tootles!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a beautiful collection of cards, fabulous sentiments and colour themes,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 92 No Pink or Blue,

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Melody!!!! I do love your style!! Love that peach one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Melody!! Love the polka dot DP and butterfly on the last one. Thank you for playing along with this weeks Whimsie Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful. Thanks, for joining us in the Magic In the Air-Paper Cupcakes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! You have been busy!! Look at this gorgeous array of cards. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards! Hang in there..you are right God is good all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss M, your cards are the loveliest cards ever!! my two favs are the peach one and the black and white one!!!! the black and white is sooooo elegant!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely batch of cards, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful cards!!!! Each one a treasure for sure!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice cards. My mother would love your piano keys. She was our church organist when I was growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete