...of challenges, that is.
I love to have the time to sit and just scrap!!
Here's what I have done:
Inkspirations-sketch.
Just Us Girls-chipboard buttons.
I actually made the chipboard buttons for this!!
Friday Mashup!-vintage/ flowers.
Crafty Catz-vintage.
The window is a chippie from 3 Tails Crafts.
Dutch Dare-summer fun.
Lollipop Crafts-open.
Our Daily Bread-red, white and blue.
Card Patterns-sketch.
Sweet Stop-sketch.
Gem of a Challenge-for the boys.
Crazy 4 Challenge-summer.
Thanks bunches for visiting!!
I hope you'll leave me note so I know you were here!!
Have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time.................tootles!!





Fun flowers with the bwindowpane! Thanks for playing with the Friday Mashup again!
ReplyDeleteFAbbie cards all of them. Love your take on the Card Patterns sketch! Thanks for playing!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet & pretty Inkspirations card! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Melody
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx
All your cards are fab Melody, thanks for playing along at CraftyCatz this week.xx
ReplyDeleteI love your cards. The bird cage is really cool. Thanks for playing along with the friday mashup
ReplyDeleteMelody...love how you used the Sweet Stop sketch for your masculine birthday card! Dad is sure to love it! Thanks for playing along along at the Sweet Stop this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat batch of cards! WOW! Love your take on the sweet stop sketch. Thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of cards! Lots of awesome challenges... great images and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!
ReplyDeleteLove the window with the flowers and ribbon, looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!
Wow!What great cards!I love all their colors and details!I especially love the red,white,and blue one!Perfect for the Our Daily Bread Shining the Light challenge,thanks for joining this week!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chris
Wow, you've been busy! Love all of the cards you made. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful DPs and the lace is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)
ReplyDeleteOh my these are awesome!!! Love the one with the window and the Dad one and the stickpins...they are all beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty - love the window with delicate flower accents! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteYOU are, seriously, SUCH a prolific card maker - this post is AMAZING! I, have a unique and WONDERFUL opportunity to compliment you, on behalf of JUST US GIRLS {wasn't that SUCH a fun technique!} - your buttons are STUNNING! AND also, Card Patterns - Hello WONDERFUL application of composition! I love the CLEVER use of the flag and your wonderful color work on the Eagle card! THANKS, sooooo much for sharing your work with Just Us Girls AND Card Patterns! Yipeeeee!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great! I love how you used the window frame on your Friday Mashup challenge card. Thanks for joining us this week.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty take on our theme at the Friday Mashup this week, thanks so much for joining us with your lovely project. Good Luck. Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards! You have been a busy bee! Love your buttons! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are just adorable! LOVE the JUGS card and the pretty buttons you created!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!!
Great card thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall
ReplyDeletesmiles Christine xx