Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm behind in posting my challenges!!
So I'll get right to it!!



Whimsie Doodles-beach theme.
Die Cut Dreams-3 shapes, 2 colors, 1 ribbon.



And my most favorite place...
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-clean and simple.
Psalm 46:10 “Be still and know that I am God.”
AWESOME verse. You can read Peggysue's devotional, HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I really appreciate your comments!!
Have a wonderful, love filled, weekend!!

Until next time..............tootles.

5 comments:

  1. I luv the cards specially that butterfly is a die cut?
    Don't forget to join our linking party going on this week at
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/weekly-talent-search-with-linking-party.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody! Oh my goodness you have been a busy bee! These are ALL lovely!!! Love your CAS card and sweet words about SSIC! Thanks for playing along! See you next week!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are all beautiful!!! So many varieties to choose from. Well this time I think they are all wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are beautiful. I love the colors in the beach scene, so cheerful. Thanks for joining in the Paper Cupcakes sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very pretty projects! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Die cut Dreams challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete