I might be too late to post these
on the challenge threads, if I don't add them quickly!!
So without further ado......
Flutter by Wednesdays-friendship +angel, fairy or butterfly.
(this is the one I'm worried about!!)
Friday Mashup!-girly.
Gem of a Challenge-sketch.
Lollipop Crafts-embossing and no designer paper.
The white background paper is
dry embossed with music notes.
Daily Bread-metallic and white.
Thanks bunches for stopping in!!
Hope you have a great week!!
Until next time............tootles!!





What pretty Christmas cards! That Christmas fairy is gorgeous! Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup this week.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! I like that angel, and the tag that the sentiment is on is super cool! Is that a die cut?
ReplyDeleteMelody, both cards are so beautiful! I really like the gold embossed angel...so festive and perfect for the upcoming holidays! Thank you for playing the ODBDSLC with us! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteOMG Melody....GORGEOUS cards!!!! I love them!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Melody, what great Christmas cards you've created.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing then in our challenge.
Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT
Wonderful Christmas cards! Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful Christmas cards!! I just love the metallic angel. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card,love the image and your papers and colours are lovely...Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge....
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Oh this is pretty.. I love that image you used! Great Girly card for sure. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
ReplyDeleteWow- these cards are fabulous! Love the Christmas angel along with all of the other details! Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mash Up!
ReplyDeleteTotally fab cards. I especially love the gold angel.
ReplyDelete