I hope each of you have a wonderful,
love filled week!!
I have just one card to post.
It is for 4 challenges though!!
Things are a touch busy here at the moment.
Hope to get some much needed
scrap time soon!!
Sweet Stop-sketch.
Crafty Catz-use a digi stamp.
Crazy 4 Challenges-triple threat.
Paper Sundaes-use a digi stamp.
Thanks for stopping in!!
Until next time.............tootles!!






Aww, So Darned Cute! Love your Sweet image and the terrific dp's and Fun Festive ribbon too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!
ReplyDeletelovely cute card, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol
ReplyDeleteFab card and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card Melody. That bird image is just so pretty. Love the fancy tag. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)
ReplyDeleteAww this is adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Great job combining all those challenges!
ReplyDeleteThis is just so sweet!! I love the pretty sentiment and the image is so sweet. thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.
ReplyDeleteOMGosh this is one awesome creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image and just perfectly coloured, its just perfect for our challenge this week,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use a Digi Challenge I hope you can join us again next week
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x
Cute card. Thanks for sharing with Paper Sundaes.
ReplyDelete