Such a wonderful time of year!!
Time of thankfulness...or at
least a time where we put an emphases
on Thankfulness!!
I have so many amazing things that I'm thankful for!!
I'm so grateful to be a Child of the King!!
The Lord has totally blessed me with a
wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter,
and I am totally thankful for them!!
I'm thankful to have a little house, a warm
bed, food to eat, and a car to take me places.
I'm so blessed to have a wonderful church family,
thoughtful friends,
and a sweet sister whom I am still getting to know.
Just so many blessing to be thankful for,
I couldn't name them all if I tried!!
What are you most thankful for??
I hope that each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Don't forget to tell someone how thankful
you are to be blessed by them!!
3 Challenge projects today!!
Friday Mashup!-sketch and rosette.
Daily Bread-something hanging.
Lollipop Crafts-anything goes.
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-music paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Also for the kind words you leave behind!!
*hugs*
Until next time..................tootles!!





Wonderful card for the Friday Mashup Melody. Your rosette looks terrific and I love the use of the traditional Christmas colors!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!
Great Christmas card! Great job on the rosette. Thanks for playing the Friday Mashup again!
ReplyDeleteWow so many wonderful projects! Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Christy
Great Friday Mashup card Melody, thanks so much for joining us.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT
What beautiful creations!! I just love them all!! Your basket with the hanging ornament is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteI love that you made a Rosette with a Border so cute.. Great color combo for the Sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
ReplyDeleteWow- what gorgeous projects! Love the Rosette with all of the traditional Christmas colors! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects Melody!!!!
ReplyDelete